About this role
Be at the center of the company and the heart of the FX market. Design, implement, and maintain bleeding edge low latency infrastructure. Work with a talented team to ship code.
- Object-Oriented software development experience
- 3 to 10 years of experience using C++ and STL in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of operating systems and networking protocols (e.g. TCP,UDP, and multicast)
- Experience with concurrent programming (e.g. multi-threaded, reactor, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with a scripting or dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with low-latency messaging middleware/pub-sub technologies
- Strong work ethic, good written and verbal communication skills
MarketFactory is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, creed, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.