There’s still time to register for the upcoming FX Trading and Technology Trends Online Roundtable on Thursday, March 20th at 10:00am ET US, 2:00pm UK.
Moderated by Aite Group and featuring FX experts including MarketFactory’s CEO James Sinclair, Caplin and CME Group, this roundtable will examine how traders are participating in the Forex market, the opportunities and challenges they face, and the future of FX trading and tech.
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Time: 10:00am ET US | 2:00pm UK
- (Moderator) Sang Lee, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Aite Group
- James Sinclair, CEO, MarketFactory
- Patrick Myles, CTO, Caplin
- Derek Sammann, Senior Managing Director, FX, Metals and Options Solutions, CME Group
- Richard Tibbetts, CTO for Event Processing, TIBCO Software
- Algorithmic trading, and the prevalence of in-house algo development
- Onboarding technologies to visualize FX trading behavior
- The development of industry-wide FX benchmarking and increasing interest around FX TCA
- Improving capabilities for the buy- and sell-side around auto hedging and risk management, market surveillance and compliance, and pricing and rate engines
- See the results of TIBCO’s 5th annual FX survey of nearly 150 institutional FX traders actively trading FX.
Register today and you’ll also receive a complimentary copy of TIBCO’s FX Trading and Technology report based on the survey results and roundtable discussion.
Unable to Attend?
Register anyway to receive the roundtable recording and the FX report after the event.