James Sinclair was a guest on the Profit & Loss monthly insights call on Wednesday, April 4.
During the call, James and other guests, including Michael Spencer from NEX Group, Vikas Shah from Rosenblatt Securities, Urs Bernegger from Helvetii AG, Javier Paz from Aite Group and Sean Tully from CME Group discussed:
- At $5.4bn, does the purchase of NEX represent good value for CME Group?
- Could there be more deals for OTC FX platforms?
- Do OTC FX platforms need scale to survive?
- Will the CME purchase of NEX actually lead to more futures trading?
- Could this deal proviate more competition to LCB in the cleared FX space?
Click here to read the article on P&L’s website for paid subscribers.