MarketFactory invites you to the FXIC NYC 2014 Forex Industry Conference on Friday, June 20th in New York!
Meet the FX Industry Experts:
The Foreign Exchange Industry is growing exponentially with more new entrants to the sector than any other time in history. Shift Forex’s FXIC NYC brings together leaders of the FX industry in the financial capital of the world to learn, exchange ideas and network. FX innovators will have a unique opportunity to discuss advancements in technology, regulation, industry best practices, business trends and new ways to participate in the global currency market. This year’s FXIC will feature expert panels examining the critical issues facing FX market participants today.
In attending the event, you’ll have the opportunity to join MarketFactory’s CEO James Sinclair as he moderates the panel discussion on “The Current State of the FX Liquidity Paradigm”. The session will provide an expansive update on recent innovations in institutional and wholesale liquidity provision to fund managers, global Forex brokers and banks.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to receive a complimentary pass!
For a limited time, mention ‘MarketFactory’ upon registration and receive your ticket free of charge – a $250 savings!
Date: Friday, June 20, 2014
Time: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST
- (Moderator) James Sinclair, CEO, MarketFactory
- Isaac Lieberman, Founder and CEO, Aston Capital Management
- Andrew Ralich, Co-Founder, oneZero
- See a full list of speakers here.
- New “disruptive” market entrants, trading models, regulations and other factors affecting FX liquidity.
- How is the industry responding to these changes?
- What solutions are being developed for them by banks, brokers and technology vendors?
- Have the markets reached a point of market saturation?
Receive your exclusive complimentary pass to the event with two easy steps.
1. Visit the Event Registration Page
2. Note ‘MarketFactory’ in the Comment field
MarketFactory looks forward to seeing you there!