The FX Trading and Technology Trends Roundtable is now available online!
Hosted by TIBCO on March 20, 2014. The panel (including MarketFactory’s CEO, James Sinclair) examined how traders are participating in the Forex market, the opportunities and challenges faced, and the future of FX trading and tech. The online roundtable also posts the results of TIBCO’s 5th Annual FX survey. The FX survey polled nearly 150 institutional FX traders actively trading FX. Click on the the link below to watch the FX Trading and Technology Trends Online Roundtable.
Here’s a recap of the speakers and highlights from the event:
- (Moderator) Sang Lee, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Aite Group
- James Sinclair, CEO, MarketFactory
- Patrick Myles, CTO, Caplin
- Derek Sammann, Senior Managing Director, FX, Metals and Options Solutions, CME Group
- Richard Tibbetts, CTO for Event Processing, TIBCO Software
- Algorithmic trading, and the prevalence of in-house algo development
- Onboarding technologies to visualize FX trading behavior
- The development of industry-wide FX benchmarking and increasing interest around FX TCA
- Improving capabilities for the buy- and sell-side around auto hedging and risk management, market surveillance and compliance, and pricing and rate engines
- See the results of TIBCO’s 5th annual FX survey of nearly 150 institutional FX traders actively trading FX.
Watch the Webinar (click on the image below and the video will open up in a new window)